for AutoCAD Signature
Frustrated with standard DWG Security? Did somebody steal parts of your DWG drawing again?
Forget passwords that do not protect a simple “copy and paste” of your design. It’s time to move onto to something better.
Here are 6 reasons to start CADsecurity™ Signature for AutoCAD today.
1. CADsecurity™ Signature is well hidden in your drawing
CADsecurity™ Signature is positioned randomly and well hidden in your drawing.
2. CADsecurity™ Signature uses simple AutoCAD Entities
You can’t separate CADsecurity™ Signature from the drawing elements, the Signature is part of the drawing elements.
3. CADsecurity™ Signature can be easily tracked only if you know the key.
Nobody can identify the existence of CADsecurity™ Signature unless they know your unique character string.
4. CADsecurity™ Signature can be hidden by placing it in Blocks
CADsecurity™ Signature is attached to a normal drawing’s parts like blocks, entities, simple lines and polylines.
5. CADsecurity™ Signature can continue to protect your drawing even after a "copy and paste" of a drawing's parts.
If you copy a small part of the drawing it is very likely that you will copy CADsecurity™ Signature too.
6. CADsecurity™ Signature can continue to protect your drawing even after DWG - PDF - DWG conversion.
You can prove the existence of the CADsecurity™ Signature even after DWG to PDF and PDF to DWG reconversion.
Samples CADsecurity™ Watermark
from Raster Picture
Most of us can say that at one time or another we have dealt with security issues like spyware, viruses, and scams.
Today, security is an important issue for big companies and private users.
Protection of intellectual property is crucial for CAD users to prevent plagiarism and to stop the leaking of confidential information.
We offer a solution to keep your CAD files secure.
Why Do You Need to Secure Your Files?
Everyone wants to secure their CAD files. Anyone can modify your files if they can gain unauthorized excess and publish them as their own. This can jeopardize your business.
Is Password Protection of Files Effective?
Most CAD programs allow users to secure their CAD files with a password, meaning that unauthorized users won’t be able to access them. AutoCAD includes this option to help keep your DWG files secure. Keeping your files password-protected means that you have control over who views and works with your files.
However, you have no control over someone copying and pasting into a password-free file during usual CAD work!
The classical data theft happens rarely. Most data thefts are done by former employees who try to start a similar business. Data theft is also committed by people who are working for other companies and who are simply selling parts of your drawings as a block-library on the Internet.
Use Prevention to Protect Your Files!
The best protection for your drawings is prevention using digital traps generated randomly in your drawings made by our software CADsecurity™ Signature.
- CADsecurity™ Signature is made of simple CAD elements.
- CADsecurity™ Signature is positioned randomly in your drawing.
- CADsecurity™ Signature is based on your own unique character string.
- You can’t separate CADsecurity™ Signature from the drawing elements, CADsecurity™ Signatures are part of drawing elements.
- CADsecurity™ Signature is attached to a normal drawing’s parts like blocks, lines and polylines.
- If you copy and paste the drawing into a new file, CADsecurity™ Signature will be transferred too.
- If you copy a small part of the drawing it is very likely that you will copy CADsecurity™ Signature too.
- Nobody can identify the existence of CADsecurity™ Signature unless they know your unique character string.
- You can prove the existence of the CADsecurity™ Signature and see the evidence that the other drawings or the parts of drawings are made by using your own CAD drawing parts even after DWG to PDF and PDF to DWG reconversion.
- After you place CADsecurity™ Signature in your drawings, inform employees and freelancers who access your drawings. You can also demonstrate that CADsecurity™ Trap survives copy and pasting too. This prevention can stop potential data theft very effectively.
System: 64bit Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 (SP1), Windows Vista® (SP1)
Print2CAD™ Software is a stand alone Windows (64 bit) program based on Trusted DWG that works independently with all CAD systems (and with all AutoCAD® versions including AutoCAD® AI).
- Windows 10: 4 GB RAM (for TIFF, JPEG or scanned PDF Vectorization)
- Windows 8: 4 GB RAM (for TIFF, JPEG or scanned PDF Vectorization)
- Windows 7: 4 GB RAM (for TIFF, JPEG or scanned PDF Vectorization)
- Windows Vista: 2 GB RAM (for TIFF, JPEG or scanned PDF Vectorization)