Combined SCAN OR PDF CONVERSION and REDRAFTING SERVICE
Automatic Conversion using Raster 2 Vector and OCR methods and following manually correction and improvement of the converted files is the efficient way to properly convert a scan or PDF to CAD.
Our new service converts scan or PDF into full editable CAD drawings using combination of converting with our Software Print2CAD 2020 and manually drafting service.
Our combined service converts drawings into properly layered and dimensioned DWGs following CAD standards and conventions.
Please upload your file (PDF, TIFF, JPEG) and get the quote for accurate DWG you can import to all CAD systems.
Key features of conversion and manually correction:
– All known dimensions are considered
– All unknown dimensions are taken from PDF with best placing
– Layering from PDF or if not present Layering based on drafter rules
– All elements are converted or manually drafted
– All texts are full CAD editable texts with CAD fonts if needed
– All dimensions are a native CAD dimensions
– All hatches are native CAD hatches with the same or similar pattern
– All linetypes are native lines with the same or similar pattern